Do you have problems that need solving, projects to carry out or actions to be undertaken?
Clients who put their trust in us call on our expertise in office ergonomics for a wide variety of needs and objectives.
What can we do for you?
- Ergonomic adjustment of workstations.
- Ergonomic assessment of a workstation for an employee with significant discomfort, a medical certificate or who is returning to work.
- Employee training and awareness program.
- Office ergonomics training program for resource persons – coaches.
- Prevention of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Activity relating to the workplace chapter of the “Healthy Enterprise” certification program BNQ 9700-800.
- Ergonomic assessment of workstations and work environments.
- Advice on purchasing chairs and equipment.
- Advice on the layout or redevelopment of work areas and spaces.
Contact us to speak with one of our consultants
«Entrac has long supported us in our training and development strategies for ergonomics coaches. Entrac’s strength lies primarily in their willingness to listen and the creative solutions offered, which are adapted to our specifications and operational needs. Many firms are capable of deploying existing models but very few can adapt these models as well as Entrac.»
Nicolas Panet-Raymond M.Sc.A. Occupational Health and Safety Director Cirque du Soleil
«We were very pleased with the services offered by the ENTRAC team. As well as being very clear, the training also included hands-on activities favouring the transfer of learning. The instructors demonstrated an excellent grasp of the content and approach. With their professionalism and interpersonal skills, they managed to make participants feel comfortable and build their self-confidence. The tools provided continue to help our coaches on a daily basis and even serve as excellent guidelines for our employees who want to be able to adjust their workstation by themselves. Bravo to the whole team!»
Isabelle Michaud, CRHP Senior Organizational Development Consultant CAA Québec